About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will focus on selling our products, Vi Engage and Vi Acquire, into the wellness and fitness verticals, targeting larger accounts. This role requires a proactive hunter profile, capable of leading generation and creatively engaging with large-scale accounts.
- Drive sales of Vi Engage and Vi Acquire within the wellness and fitness sectors.
- Operate as an individual contributor, focusing on larger accounts while being an integral team player.
- Demonstrate and leverage technical and data proficiency, including the ability to create basic ROI models and explain CRM tool integrations to a non-technical audience.
- Successfully closed 6 and 7 figure accounts.
- Utilize creative lead generation strategies to engage with and secure large, high-value accounts.
- Thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating agility and excellence in execution in dynamic settings.
- Proven experience in a hunter role, actively seeking and securing new business opportunities with Enterprise customers.
- Strong ability to function both as an individual contributor and a collaborative team member.
- Preferred background in wellness/fitness industry.
- Technical and data savvy, with the ability to simplify complex concepts for a varied audience.
- Track record of closing large-scale deals (6 and 7 figure accounts).
- Creative approach to lead generation, particularly with large accounts.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and capable of thriving in chaotic situations.
- Experience selling software, technology, data products, or services.
- Background in enterprise sales consulting in tech/data domains.
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).