About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize member acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst that will play a crucial part of the product team, leading the continuous growth and improvement of the most important product that powers Vi’s success. As a Business analyst, you will ensure that our data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, and analytical sense and can communicate meaningful, actionable insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Be the focal point in terms of data familiarity, business goals and KPIs in a data-centric company
- Help promote a “data-driven culture” with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Proactively perform data analysis that yields recommendations for improving our models, and campaigns and also surface new opportunities.
- Attend customer-facing meetings and convey data insights in a clear and informative manner
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success.
- Conduct user segmentation/churn prediction/funnel optimization and LTV analysis by manipulating Vi’s data sets.
- Build ROI models
- Provide essential visibility of our data to multiple stakeholders: Product Managers, Commercial team, and Engineering by developing and maintaining meaningful and actionable dashboards.
- Identify Medical/Clinical gaps in Vi offering when approaching specific markets and recommend methods to address them (white papers, publications, etc’).
- 3+ years of experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results to key stakeholders – preferably in SaaS companies
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets using SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 3+ years of experience working collaboratively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret product behavioral data to grow the business
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Strong ability to tell a compelling story through PowerPoint and Excel presentations
- Experience with visualization tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data-related field – Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- A passion for technology and for learning – Plus
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks