About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our fast-growing data team and help us understand our ML models’ performance, drive meaningful insights, and tell the best story our data can tell.
As a Data Analyst at VI, you will have the exciting opportunity to work on our flagship product, Vi Engage. This role involves crucial key determinations regarding our various products and their development. Reporting to the Data Engineering Team Lead, you will play a key role in building our solution, driving quality, and addressing scale. You will also work closely with our product, CS and commercial teams
- Ensure quality and integrity of data processes
- Conduct EDAs on new partner’s data and derive meaningful features for the ML models
- Analyze ML models performance and impact on business KPIs
- Conduct statistical analysis to ensure proper evaluation
- Create dashboards and monitoring tools for internal stakeholders
- Create business reports for partners to showcase system performance and deliver relevant insights for their business operation
- Work closely with the DS team to suggest improvements to existing ML models.
- Most importantly: derive meaningful business insights that will enable VI to grow
- 2 or more years of experience as a BI / data analyst in a data driven SaaS company
- Experience with analyzing performance of ML models (critical)
- Excellent storytelling through data, and the ability to derive clear and conclusions
- Fluent SQL (multi joins, window functions, nested queries)
- Coding experience in Python (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, etc)
- Familiarity with query services such as: Athena, Big Query
- Experience with BI tools such as: Tableau, Power BI, Amazon Quicksight
- Experience in A/B testing analysis, control group methodologies
- Familiarity with basic ML algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, time series)
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (hypothesis testing, distributions etc.)
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases