About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
This key role will be responsible for managing relationships with large healthcare customers of Vi Engage. The Director of Customer Success will own the full customer relationship from onboarding, campaign design, customer management along with retention and upsell quotas for industry-leading enterprises. This role is critical to the company’s success and will involve both directly managing accounts and building a team over time.
- Lead complex onboarding processes involving several internal and external stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Build strong relationships with clients to become a trusted partner & advisor
- Think strategically to ensure we are set up for long-term success with our customers, including developing materials to tell the story of our impact
- Design account renewal and growth plans, including identification of risks, opportunities, key stakeholders, important timelines, etc.
- Analyze and report on program engagement and outcome metrics in a thoughtful, compelling way through PowerPoint decks and other materials
- Build trusted relationships with leadership teams at large healthcare organizations
- Present data analysis, insights and ROI to key stakeholders
- Willingness to get their hands dirty deep in the weeds with client onboarding and implementation as we scale out the team
- Work with the internal team to solution challenges that drive customer ROI and perceived value
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Being detail oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful
- Act proactively to influence key stakeholders and drive impact
- Clear, empathetic communication skills
- Strong ability to tell a compelling story through PowerPoint and Excel presentations
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow 6 and 7 figure accounts
- Ability to travel 25%+
- Desire to help identify process improvements and recommend new ways of working
- An interest in healthcare and wellness, and a passion for directly improving peoples’ lives
- Curiosity, humility, patience & boldness – this is a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment where we work hard and have fun
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years enterprise account management or customer success experience
- 7+ years in Management Consulting or Marketing Consulting
- 4+ years retaining 6 and 7 figure enterprise accounts
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).