About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting to the SVP Strategy and Operations of the Vi Acquire Business Unit
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team, focusing on serving Pharma brands to lower their cost per acquisition (CPA). This role requires a professional with a strong background in pharmaceuticals and a deep understanding of marketing strategies.
- Manage and grow large-scale accounts (6 and 7 figure) within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Land & Expand our solutions into dental accounts, focusing on reducing CPA.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies, including social media and search engine marketing.
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting; able to create pivot tables in Excel, explain control groups, and demonstrate ROI.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders across business, technology, and data sectors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define project milestones and quarterback initiatives.
- Apply a solution-oriented, consultative approach to problem-solving.
- Thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating agility and excellence in chaotic situations.
- Proven track record as an accomplished customer success professional.
- Experience managing large accounts in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and implementation.
- Data and reporting proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Previous roles in customer success or consultancy focused on marketing, patient finding, and activation in the pharmaceutical space.
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).