About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success, Vi Engage.
We are seeking a dynamic hungry Customer Success Manager to join our VI Engage business unit to oversee our mid-size fitness accounts such as WOAT, ACAC, GGDC, Fit19, Fit Athletic, and Healthworks. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a startup mentality, thriving in fast-paced environments and capable of executing in chaotic situations.
- Manage and nurture relationships with mid-size Vi Engage fitness accounts.
- Interface effectively with internal teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Leverage technology and data analytics to improve account performance.
- Conduct ROI analysis, including pivot table creation in Excel, to demonstrate value and inform decision-making.
- Communicate efficiently with key stakeholders across various business, technology, and data sectors.
- Manage accounts with a yearly revenue of $100k or more.
- Apply a consultative approach to problem-solving, offering tailored solutions to client challenges.
- Entrepreneurial problem solver.
- Proven experience as an individual contributor in a team setting.
- Strong technical proficiency, particularly in data analytics and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of engaging effectively with various stakeholders.
- Experience managing high-value accounts in a customer success or related role.
- Previous experience in customer success within software technology, data analytics, or wellness sectors, or in a consulting role.
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in chaotic and dynamic situations.
- Bonus – Experience in health and wellness
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).