About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv.
We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our Data team and help us leverage and develop innovative machine learning, NLP, and AI technologies for solving problems within a wide scope.
As the Data Scientist, you will be making key determinations regarding our various products and their development. You will play a key role in building our solution, driving quality, and addressing scale. You will also work closely with our B2B clients, product and project managers.
- Own the DS deliverables across our various products
- Conduct exploratory research on structured and unstructured data
- Be involved in team architectural discussions
- Research, build and deploy ML models in different domains
- Create technical specifications and project documentation
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Collaborate with sales and product teams and derive explainable business insights
- Collaborate with data and software engineers to enable deployment that will scale across the company’s ecosystem
- MSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with time series modeling, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Deep understanding of ML theory and the math behind the models
- Building interpretable and explainable solutions (not just accurate)
- Coding experience in Python / Java / Scala
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases, data workflow management
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Experience with Git and the various branching models
- Technologically diverse background and ability/willingness to learn new things quickly
- Strong engineering and communication skills
- Advantage: experience with Multi-Arm Bandits