About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
We are seeking a Junior Dental Sales Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. This role involves selling our marketing solutions to dental clinics, primarily to acquire new clients at a lower cost per acquisition (CPA). The ideal candidate is a motivated hunter, capable of creatively generating leads and securing both 5 and 6 figure accounts.
- Drive sales of our marketing solutions to dental clinics, focusing on acquiring clients for services like Dental Implants.
- Act as an individual contributor while being a collaborative team player.
- Communicate effectively the value propositions and differentiators of our solutions, using marketing terminology.
- Achieve sales targets by closing 5 and 6 figure accounts.
- Employ creative lead generation tactics to engage a high volume of smaller dental accounts.
- Adapt and thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating the ability to excel amidst “chaos”.
- Hunter mentality, with a strong drive to seek and secure new business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, particularly in conveying marketing concepts.
- Proven track record of closing significant deals (5 and 6 figure accounts).
- Innovative approach to lead generation, especially in engaging smaller accounts.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, startup-like environment, with a capacity to thrive in dynamic situations.
- Experience in the dental industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience as an Account Executive, with a background in selling software, consulting, or technology in any vertical.
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).