About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Customer Success Manager to oversee and manage our relationships with large health plans and related vendors. In this role you’ll play a critical part in maintaining and growing our largest account in the healthcare sector.
- Manage and grow relationships with large health plans and other significant healthcare vendors.
- Handle large accounts, both 6 and 7 figure, ensuring customer satisfaction and account growth.
- Work closely with internal teams to define milestones and effectively quarterback projects.
- Utilize technical and data-centric skills, including proficiency in Excel, to analyze data, create pivot tables, and demonstrate ROI.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders across various business, tech, and data sectors.
- Apply a consultative problem-solving approach to address client challenges.
- Thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating agility and execution excellence in dynamic situations.
- Proven track record as an accomplished customer success professional.
- Experience managing large accounts in a healthcare setting (direct health plan experience not required).
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and lead projects.
- Technical and data analytics skills, particularly in Excel and ROI analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with various stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and capable of thriving in chaotic situations.
- Previous experience in a consulting role at large or boutique firms.
- Experience as a Customer Success Individual Contributor (IC) managing large accounts in healthcare software.
Why choose VI
At Vi we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Vi, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).