About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. VI offers 3 main product lines: Acquire, Engage and Transform.
Backed by $60M+ in R&D, our powerful platform serves over 100 million members daily — and growing. We are based in New York, Austin, Nashville & Tel Aviv. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations & HR.
At VI we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions. As our first in-house Talent Acquisition Manager based in the US, you will lead our hiring initiatives within the country, with a particular focus on commercial roles such as sales, customer success, and related positions across our three business units. You will be a truly trusted partner to our leadership and hiring managers, offering advice and guidance on all aspects of Talent Acquisition efforts. You will play a crucial role in ensuring we attract and hire the best talent in a highly competitive market, helping us build excellent teams and cultivate our unique culture as we continue to grow.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, from sourcing candidates to onboarding, using budgeted resources for consistent, timely results.
- Maintain a hands-on approach to recruiting to meet ambitious hiring goals and cultivate the unique culture of the organization.
- Focusing primarily on commercial roles, such as sales and customer success, while also extending efforts to attract A+ talent for all positions across the USA and other potential locations.
- Develop and implement elite recruiting strategies and campaigns, utilizing innovative sourcing channels to attract top-tier candidates for a variety of roles.
- Foster strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers and VI’s leadership, aligning recruitment strategies with organizational needs.
- Analyze recruitment data to identify relevant metrics for constant effectiveness improvement.
- Drive employer branding initiatives worldwide to attract relevant talent.
- Perform in-depth HR interviews to thoroughly assess candidates.
- Love and live recruitment, seeing it as a significant and strategic profession.
- 4+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager within high-growth, innovative, tech global organizations.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition strategies with the ability to influence and partner with managers and leadership across the company.
- Experience in hiring commercial executives for a fast-paced company with a complex sales cycle.
- Creative approach to recruitment and problem-solving attitude to navigate recruitment challenges.
- Experience conducting HR interviews and possessing excellent assessment skills.
- Passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate has a unique and positive experience.
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and proactively providing suggestions for how to streamline and improve recruitment activities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy.
- In-depth familiarity with the local technology ecosystem and networking in the relevant content world.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a global startup or fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in chaotic and dynamic situations.
Why choose VI
At VI we provide you with the autonomy to deliver, the safety to make mistakes and the opportunity to help millions of people live happier and healthier lives.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At VI, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty, humble and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact.
But if that’s not enough, we also offer a competitive salary, stock plans, & loads of extra perks (flexible PTO policy, generous contribution to the medical coverage, and a competitive 401K plan with a 5% matching contribution).