About The Position
VI is the market leading Enterprise-AI platform for health, serving the world’s largest health organizations — from Fortune 500 health providers to pharma and consumer brands — helping them maximize acquisition, enrollment, engagement, retention, and health outcomes. Vi offers 4 main product lines: Play, Acquire, Engage, and Transform.
Vi Play is Vi’s in-house studio specialized on Health Games, with a mission to help people live healthy & active through the power of gaming.
As a Unity Developer at VI Play Studio, you will be an integral part of a small and dynamic team working on the Torch Royale game. The role demands a high level of speed and efficiency, with your primary responsibility being the translation of game designs into robust and engaging functionality. This role requires effective communication with team members to establish a seamless pipeline, ensuring the smooth integration of various media assets into our projects. In addition, you will be tasked with ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. This involves optimizing the front-end aspects of our games to deliver a seamless user experience. You will play a crucial role in translating concepts and designs into engaging and functional game elements, collaborating closely with the product team and designers to create an exceptional gaming experience.
Join VI Play Studio and be part of an innovative team shaping the future of health through the power of play! If you are passionate about creating impactful and fun gaming experiences, we invite you to apply and contribute to our mission of promoting healthier lifestyles worldwide.
- Develop a game played on mobile using cutting-edge technologies.
- Implement new client-side features and maintain and improve existing code.
- Integrate native plugins for 3rd party services such as API, SDKs, analytics, etc.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codeץ
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or demonstrable work experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of C#.
- Experience with Unity, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations.
- Experience with object-oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in native mobile development (Java, Objective-C).
- Experience with Unity editor scripting.